- Richard Brown, Veteran, USMC, Clerk
- Wayne Carvalho, Veteran, USMC, President
- Rosemarie Lopes, Veteran, USMC, Vice-President
- David Prentiss, Esq. Veteran, USN
- John Remedis, Veteran, USA, Silver Star, Purple Heart
- Deven Robitaille, Veteran, USA
- James Reid has served as Executive Director since 2008. Jim joined VTH in 2007, serving as Coordinator of the Homeless Veterans Reintegration Project funded by the U.S. Department of Labor. Jim enlisted in the U.S. Air Force and served over 4 years, then joined the U.S. Army where he flew Blackhawk helicopters as a Chief Warrant Officer retiring after 20 years of service with the rank of CW3. When he left the military, Jim worked for Sikorsky Helicopter as a subject matter expert and curriculum developer. Jim is a graduate of Embry-Riddle Aeronautical University.
- Jason Stripinis has served as Business Manager & Chief Financial Officer since 2014. Jason has worked as a nonprofit business manager since 1999. Jason has led teams in the private, governmental, and educational sectors throughout New England. Jason is a graduate of Bridgewater State University.
- Leah Berg, LICSW joined Veterans Transition House in 2019 as Clinical Programs Director. Leah is a Licensed Clinical Social Worker with over a decade of clinical service. Her previous role was Psychological Health Coordinator for the Rhode Island National Guard. Leah is a graduate of Rhode Island College where she earned a Master of Social Work degree in 2005. Leah has practiced and managed a variety of clinical settings to include acute care residential to community-based programming and she brings this range of experiences to guide the clinical programing here at Veteran’s Transition House.
- Melissa Mann has served as Operations Manager for VTH since 2008 to include management of the meal program and maintenance of VTh’s properties. “Mo” previously served as Executive Chef at the Nantucket Inn.